Yahoo! Avatars
    Yahoo! Avatars

Samstag, Juli 16, 2005

Save My Soul

Now I’m sitting in the corner of my room Staring through the window watching the sun goes down And the shadow starts to creep accross the floor In this Loneliness i’m crying in my bed
And the rain begins to fall down on me As the sadness grows deep in inside me And i feel a little insecure right now I am crawling looking for a place to hide
# So where have all my lights gone? For i need to find the way out of here In my every breath, I am chanting your name Give me strength so i can save my soul
My minds keeps telling me to hold on And say i have to be a real man I’m still wondering if I’ll ever find my way That leads me to your light and to your grace
# So where have all my lights gone? For i need to find the way out of here In my every breath, I am chanting your name With my every breath i’m hoping i can find the way to save my soul

By Padi